A Killer Deal on the Porter-Cable 24" OmniJig, with a FREE P-C 690LR router!

If you haven't had a chance to see the new Porter-Cable Omnijig in person yet you owe it to yourself to do so soon.  The OmniJig was first introduced in 1989 and believe me, it was a battleship!  I own both a 18" and a 24" version of the original and they have been workhorses.  I really hate to admit this, but this new Omni-Jig dovetail router jig kicks the snot out of the original!  The first thing that will catch your eye is that this is MASSIVE!  My guess is the 24" capacity jig has got to be over 3' long!  The next thing you'll notice is that it has an adjustable template, meaning it can be used to make variable spaced dovetails.  All the stops are factory preset, but these can be tweaked once she's in your shop.

Check-out the videos below for lots more info, but please be aware that Woodcraft is offering the 24" OmniJig in the month of April 2010 with a FREE Porter-Cable 690 router!  This is my all-time favorite router, which might explain why I own so many of them!  Click this Woodcraft.com link to see the deal while its still available.
















No comments:

Post a Comment